Insta Health Solutions is one of the most trusted and recognised hospital management systems and EMR software solution provider in the health care sector.
Insta Health Solutions, in partnership with ITANDT Solutions, Nigeria introduces to Nigerian hospitals local server and cloud-based solutions for hospitals to automate their key processes - clinical, financial, operational and management processes.
Insta Heath Solutions and ITANDT Solutions consist of teams of experienced and dedicated professionals that carry extensive experience in their own fields. Their passion to implement highly-successful strategies, provide affordable health care solutions, and introduce innovative technologies inspired them to create Insta Health Solutions whose sole aim is to transform and benefit hospitals across emerging markets in Nigeria, India, Middle East, South East Asia and Africa. Insta Hospital Management Software is available as a licensed version and as a cloud-based application over the internet.
What Makes Insta Heath Solutions Different
- Very advanced and customisable EMR solution
- Complete and extensive hospital management solution
- Advanced insurance features (HMO-compliant), needed for international markets
Want to know more?
- How do I know if Insta HMS Solutions is the right solution for my hospital?
Insta HMS is the right solution for you if you don\'t have any current HMS application or if you have an HMS application that is not integrated properly. We find many of the hospitals claim that they already have a good HMS system, but on examining their HMS solutions we discover that it is not as effective as it claims to be.
- How can you identify good HMS solutions?
- All modules should be tightly integrated so that you do not have to do any duplicate entry of data anywhere.
- It should reduce the workload of the staff.
- When existing staff leave your organisation and new users are recruited, they should be able to understand and operate the HMS in the minimum amount of time. If within two months, they are still struggling to operate it, your current HMS might be too complicated for normal use.
- You should be able to correct any mistakes with the right authorisations.
- As you expand your operations (like adding new test equipment or adding new OT rooms), you should be able to accommodate and make the necessary changes in a short time frame. If making changes takes you more than a day, your HMS might not be very effective.
- You should be able to get a holistic view of the hospital\'s operations, as well as any minute details of hospital operations with ease.
- If you want a direct interface between your accounting software or with your lab equipment and your current HMS cannot provide it, then it is not a very effective HMS.
- What are the benefits of using your product?
- Stopping leakages and missed bills: With integrated HMS solutions, you can reduce potential leakage of revenue through missed bills (either willfully or fraudulently)
- Revenue collection: Plugging leakages in the revenue collection process by using pre-determined rates
- Monitoring contribution: Knowing the department\'s & doctor\'s contribution to profitability
- Faster discharge process: Discharging patients faster as you do not have to run around to collect the details of bills and write discharge summaries at the last minute.
- Pharmacy control: Have complete control on pharmacy operations – accurate bills, stock verification, streamlined procurement, VAT reports, etc.
- Electronic Medical Records: With our HMS solutions, complete integration with EMRs is possible. We can provide you with custom clinical examination forms and you can store all the clinical information of your patients as part of your HMS.
- How can I view a demo?
If you are interested in seeing a live demonstration of Insta HMS solutions please call our sales representative. You can also send us an email using email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You could also call us on +23414532670+23414532670.
- Is training provided by Insta Health Solutions?
Yes, we provide training during the implementation stage. The hospital staff are given the required training. Once the training is over our implementation team will monitor the performance. Once the performance is deemed adequate the system will go live. This takes about a week.
- Do I need to be technologically savvy to use this product?
Our product has been specifically designed keeping end users in mind. One of the unique features of our product is automatic text filling, where users need to enter the initial letters and the system suggests the alternatives. In fact, you will get accustomed to the software just in a few hours of training.
- What kind of hardware purchase would I have to make?
Prior to implementation you need to make sure the server, computers, and networking connections are available and operational. If there are missing elements we will point them to you. We will also help you in buying hardware if the need arises.
- How to control access to my data?
Insta HMS is access-controlled by user name and password. For each user we assign a role and the role determines the access rights of the user. The roles are dynamically defined by the Administrator of the hospital along with details of what modules can be accessed by the person with that role. The access to the system from outside the hospital network is through 128 bit encryption supported by Digital Certificates. The Hospital system admin generates the digital certificates and issues them to the users that need to access the system remotely. It is also very easy to remove the users if they quit working in the hospital.
- Can I integrate my existing accounting package with Insta HMS Solutions?
Yes we do provide options for integrating many of the accounting packages with our solution, like Tally, Focus, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Do you provide Interface to PACS ?
We work with third party PACS vendors to provide easy interface between these systems and HMS using HL7. For example, tests prescribed on HMS will be passed onto RIS. Radiology reports can be imported into HMS.
- Do you provide equipment interface ?
We provide interface between our HMS and the Lab equipment in the diagnostics centers of the hospitals. Here again we work closely with third party interface providers to provide interface of all kinds of medical equipment.